- What size does the pouch come in?
-Our pouches are all in 150ml and have a resealable tab.
- How long will the food keep once defrosted?
-The food is best consumed within 3 days once defrosted to avoid it from spoiling.
- How long will the food store in the freezer?
-Our pouches last 3 months in the freezer, do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- How do I know what stage my baby is on?
-Always consult with a pediatrician regarding your babies diets and when you should start solid foods, our stages are a guideline Stage 1- 6+Months (Smooth Texture), Stage 2- 8+Months (Slightly Chunky Texture) and Stage 3 10+Months (Chunky Texture).
- How can I order?
– Email your orders through to email@example.com, Once you place your order we will email you an invoice to EFT or cash on delivery, Once POP is received we will either deliver to you area or collection is available in Umhlanga.
- What areas do you deliver to?
We currently deliver to the following areas at the below fees-These are subject to change
Ballito- R 35
Durban North- R25
(If you area is not included please contact us for a rate)
- What days do you deliver?
-We deliver on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- What days is collection available in Umhlanga?
–Collection is available Monday- Friday